0 点
资产
1799 金币
注册时间
2019-5-9
发表于 2021-9-12 15:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 桔子 于 2021-9-12 15:32 编辑

感谢大家给我积极评价和鼓励,我会一如既往地努力提高自己,提供更多更好的地产相关服务。你也可以在RankMyAgent上搜索Amelia Chen查看更多评语。

It has truly been a delight to work with Amelia. From start to finish I felt like mine was the only home you were buying. When we met last summer. I knew I had made the right choice in you. Honesty is in your character, your attention to detail, and great enthusiasm all contributed to making the experience nothing short of amazing. I feel that you treat all things about my home as my family members and I feel extremely warm for having a friend like you. We look forward to creating many memories in our new home, and we'll always be appreciative for how you've made this transition for us such a pleasant experience. We're lucky to have come across you and your team and will recommend you to our colleagues and friends.
-- Yuanyuan

When we decided to sell our rental property, we saw Amelia’s blog in https://londonchinese.ca/?580266, and gave her a call. After several comprehensive conversations over the phone, we knew we had found the right agent to market our home. Amelia cooperated with us all the preparation work for the townhouse, and put the Coming Soon sign the next day, her team provided us with advice, support and photographs that showcased our home to demonstrate all its unique features, and our home sold 6 days after listing for above-asking price. Throughout this selling process, Amelia was always professional, and always available to answer questions and kept us updated so that you are always informed of what is happening. We recommend Amelia highly.
--Vicky & Sam

Amelia and her team are true real estate professionals you can trust and she always does her best to protect her clients’ interests! During my purchase process, Amelia was transparent in her opinion, prepared before showings, no pressure and was always patient and accessible. I will highly recommend Amelia to my friends and families to find their homes.
-- Alex

Amelia made everything  run smoothly, and sold my property over asking in 7 days. The selling process itself was painless, because Amelia always kept me updated on the changing local market conditions and made strong fact based recommendations on how I could optimize the sale of our home. Throughout the whole listing period, Amelia was professional and communicated to all involved parties well. We were absolutely thrilled with the result and highly recommend Amelia for any further real estate needs.
-- Ms. Jin

I was new to home buying in Canada and it is my pleasure to meet Amelia. She cares about her clients and it shows through her diligence. She always double checks and verifies all the information about our targeted properties  and helps me every step of the way, from viewing the properties, putting offers, negotiating the prices and clauses, even after the deal closes, she is extremely communicative and answers my questions and solves my concerns in a fast way. Very professional and helpful agent, highly recommended.
-- Yusi

Amelia is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is customer service oriented and really cares about her clients as well as the community and neighborhood she lives in. Amelia has a great passion for real estate and is very knowledgeable about the London local market.  It’s a competitive market and Amelia helped me to get my house below asking. Thank you for always being here for us.
-- Alex

加拿大伦敦中文黄页
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大伦敦华人网

GMT-4, 2024-5-12 22:36