积分
威望
0 点
资产
555 金币
注册时间
2014-6-29
发表于 2021-7-27 11:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am a retired professor from Fanshawe College. I own a spacious house, which includes a 4-bedroom apartment on the second floor, and a 3-bedroom apartment on the ground floor with a total of 2 kitchens, 3 full bathrooms on the the ground, the second floor as well as the basement. An additional 3 basement rooms provide more than enough space for extra luggage. The house is virtually 100 meters to a bus stop/convenience store, 500 meters to the Oxbury Mall, a 2.3 km distance to , and with a direct bus route to Fanshawe, approximately 3.2 km to Western, and with convenient traffic to other parts of London, including downtown. / I* @) r8 u+ s4 B7 }" Q3 b9 L
6 w% p; `6 n% ^+ c! E
The monthly rent for the large Masteroom is $700 for a single occupant and $900 for two occupants while the rest of the rooms are $580 or $600 for single occupancy. The rent is inclusive of a room at least furnished with a desk, a desk lamp, a chair, wardrobe/closet, water, electricity, gas, on-site laundry, unlimited high-speed wifi, as well as central cooling and heating." B8 P# @7 A) |9 v6 l' n
* e! O9 x, B3 f2 W
Among added benefits  for the tenants are that 1) the house is furnished with a desktop, a printer and fax machine at no charge, and 2) the landlord is a former English/Communication Professor from Fanshawe, who can provide free consultancy on college/university study and life in Canada at large, and Fanshawe /Western in specific, based on his lived experiences as a M.A., PhD, and later a Prof. in Canada as well as China.
& h' s5 ]/ ]* K# g! @. u' \$ s! J# E7 \1 B
The house, ideal and, hence extremely popular with (international) students, is usually booked in full before every fall semester starts.
" ~. C) g4 B) a) W4 {) D
% T( v$ `$ v' L9 c+ IYou sure do not want to miss it before the last room is gone, because it is First-Come, First-Served!
$ I/ \& U" ~( Q" a: Y
4 m. A% e/ _+ ]) C/ Q9 vGood NEWS! One-Month Lease Available starting from August 1th, 2021! 2 b5 \, z# U6 u( w2 _$ q' C4 G

- G8 @+ {/ |  _" Y0 G5 _5 k- CA Pleasant Surprise! EVERY school day, I will drive Western tenants to catch the direct bus stop to the Western campus as a bonus for trust in me, and EVEN can carpool him/her direct to the Western campus when I have the Western Homestayer(s) or a Western tenant who drives his/her own vehicle. That will help my Western tenants SAVE LOTS OF TIME & WALKING!! ~3 ?& f8 K- A

: i" q9 _7 w5 yHURRY UP before the last room is gone, because it is FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED!
1 N0 ^8 }% X! Y7 y0 X0 R8 g
- W2 P" J1 c: `0 e# cEmail: lcbesmail@gmail.com   Phone: 5196193810     Wechat: ysl51961938513 ^& e$ A- C; @' ]8 [! x
5 i. x+ O0 @4 z+ l
Now I am also offering homestay to (International students) from Fanshawe, Western or academies/high schools in London with a monthly fee of $1200. The monthly fee consists of $600 for a furnished room inclusive of a desk, a desk lamp, a chair, a dresser/closet/wardrobe, water, electricity, gas, central cooling and heating, on-site laundry and high-speed wifi; another $600 for three meals a day, plus airport pickup and sendoff annually, a tour of your school for registration, weekly ride for grocery shopping ,as well as pick-up and drop-off on some special occasions. The three meals is a combination of eastern and western cuisines, which typically include whole grain breads/pitas and rice for staple food; bacon, sausages,beef, chicken wings/legs, and basa fillets for meat; tomatoes, cucumbers, and assorted greens for vegetables; apples, oranges and bananas for fruits; ice-cream for deserts, as well as the most popular Chinese food, namely the dumplings.  F" ^$ _& q- M2 ~+ b4 x
" u0 k8 y: ?; D8 U4 F$ W3 B
" Y6 ~* W" y) s8 P3 r
AS A PLEASANT SURPRISE, I will drive my Western Homestayer(s) to school EVERY morning,  in return for his/her trust in me. That will help my Western Homestayer(s) SAVE LOTS OF TIME & WALKING!) [* G/ P: t1 E+ x3 @
4 ]  }* M( k* N. k$ v
You sure do not want to miss it before the last spot is gone, because it is FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED!
7 b; C1 J- l' x) A1 h! q, M, w# d; H9 i& c, R
Good NEWS! One-Month Lease Available starting from August 1th, 2021!7 F/ R3 A/ R/ ~/ M2 h8 _6 D

* {: b- s* p) c3 u! K2 H" |Email: lcbesmail@gmail.com   Phone:5196193810   
; D" z% Q0 Y& lWechat: ysl5196193851
/ c5 _7 q0 N/ O3 m+ B& i/ `: l5 s* f1 a0 h: f& N
加拿大伦敦中文黄页
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大伦敦华人网

GMT-4, 2024-5-14 20:12