0 点
资产
464 金币
注册时间
2016-8-31
发表于 2017-5-24 17:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 wellmoon 于 2017-5-24 17:23 编辑
3 \8 O0 |% ~2 b  Y7 Y* L( k0 Y
  l7 C" H! t2 Jto be honest, avoid living in the Kipps lane. wherever it is(all of Kipps lane Apa have the same problem, I live in 629 Kipps, they latest built building), it's a nightmare. 8 ^* h$ m6 k( h5 T7 j) b) w& q5 y
Before I come to Kipps lane last year, I never know anything about bedbugs. when we come in about a month, my friend has lots of small red itchy swelling appearing around all of his arms. After he goes to see the doctor, we know that is bedbugs bit, then we put up the mattress. I will never forget what I see, roch and bedbugs spread all over the boxing, some bedbugs crash by the spring of the mattress, we throw away all of his furniture. when we go back to check mine, I'm luck, just few. however, since that day, I'm no longer sleep well. when you sleep, you always feel bedbugs bit you. the pest-control has come several times, it's totally useless, they can just kill when they saw it, most of them hidden somewhere, if there is a couple of bedbugs, cong, they will spread all over your apartment soon. After I talk with some neighbor, they tell me they also have the same problem, if you have other choices, do not come here. I know only a few people can saw this, I try to help as many people as I can.  Good luck.
' Q3 G$ h/ d; A
加拿大伦敦中文黄页
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大伦敦华人网

GMT-4, 2024-5-3 11:27