4462724 金币
注册时间
2006-2-3
发表于 2008-4-11 11:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
小约翰·D·洛克菲勒的信条/ N) E$ i: q! ?$ S3 ]
7 o8 e4 ~6 T* h' Y0 k
我坚定的信仰
: m& y- @2 W7 d* z& e# ?3 F9 s1 U
8 b. c2 t/ J/ M, K1 a我信仰个人的价值至上,我信仰个人对生命、自由和追求幸福权利的价值无与伦比。$ T# r6 z5 f, i- i( d; g
. i5 M; t) T5 O; D4 W
我相信每一种权利皆包含一种责任;每一个机会皆包含一个义务;每一次拥有皆包含一份职责。
( W, j& e  E* l6 K9 q+ ^8 C  u  e7 Z/ F# x" @$ p% d+ p- d
我相信法律是为人所制定,而非人为法律所创造;我相信政府是人民的仆人,而非人民的主人。
8 @3 w$ h* Q& U; l3 F" K% {* N3 _: Q5 T* }. a  G
我信仰人因工作而高贵,而不管是用脑力和体力,我相信世界对人类之生存并不负有义务,他却给予人人谋生的机会。2 E8 H9 w( E' q1 b3 f7 |

2 Z+ \" w% Q) f% N5 B, K我相信节俭是理性生活之不可或缺,我相信无论是在政府内,还是在商务或个人事务中,节约在健全的政府构架中是最基本的需要。+ d  O% V) @! @1 _* r  J1 N

! r3 a0 y0 g2 \# c1 t& Y1 \6 J我相信真理与正义是维护社会秩序的基石。: c" ^  t% a6 F# T
0 D: R# ^7 X+ T
我相信诺言神圣,相信人当言而有信;我相信品德-----而非财富、权利、地位-------的价值无限。
, T, S7 Q4 k& J3 L; f5 C
# u: E  H- j+ k/ \$ T我相信乐善好施是人类共同之义务,我相信只有在奉献的纯净火焰中自私自利的渣滓才能毁灭,人类灵魂的伟大才得以展现。8 K7 S  k; g) u& ?+ c" ~

8 n+ J0 d: c2 k* c; y; e我信仰全能全知和博爱的上帝,不论如何冠其名,皆可在与上帝意志和谐的生活中发现一个人的最大的满足,最大的幸福,和最广泛的价值体现。: m1 d0 O- J4 y+ C4 |
7 N. t8 w1 [+ r5 z, J( }" N( w
我相信爱是人世间最伟大之物;相信惟有爱能战胜仇恨;相信正义能并将战胜强权力量。" J0 I% P8 L3 U# E0 F% I, D1 \
" z# i( N# Z3 m
JDR JR.’S CREED
0 o5 m8 r9 @5 u5 w  N, ?% |2 ?* n; F- E+ ~2 N+ Y$ }
I Believe5 e5 d- L8 [1 @7 h! i" c
1 m; P0 c& U5 T1 @; J
I believe in the supreme worth of the individual and in his right to life , liberty and the pursuit of happiness.+ A# |( _, u! a- u7 I( R+ R9 V
, X0 T4 Z' p0 K/ w5 ^2 P  w
I believe that every right implies a responsibility ; every opportunity , an obligation; every? possession , a duty.+ C0 P! O6 [: f& }

! U+ c+ X5 Q, P" QI believe that the law was made for man and not man for the law ; that government is the servant of the people and not their master .
5 a, J5 [, j: Y& J% C; s' G  E5 o8 O; ?8 ]6 H! [
I believe in the dignity of labor , whether with head or hand ; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living .+ E+ J' Z( ?* X: b9 g
; n" E2 `8 n! N- n" L; L; I
I believe that thrift is essential to well ordered living and that economy is a prime requisite of a sound financial structure ,whether in government ,business or personal affairs.  B. n& H' E0 m3 }, C3 G: q* K
4 J, |7 D, Z6 C2 ?& V
I believe that truth and justice are fundamental to an enduring social order.
+ X; U9 A8 N. t* f0 l5 v/ h3 R# S& [4 u3 G' [  F5 D
I believe in the sacredness of a promise ,that a man’s word should be as good as his bond ; that character------not wealth or power or position ------is of supreme worth.
% i+ [# m( K3 e# i7 y5 p: o, ^' M# {- ~
I believe that the rendering of useful service is the common duty of mankind and that only in the purifying fire of sacrifice is the dross of selfishness consumed and the greatness of the human soul set free.
5 h% U1 W9 M$ k1 l' }% c2 i2 ]' Q  z  ?# |9 b! Q" \+ B# M3 R
I believe in an all-wise and all-loving God ,named by whatever name , and that the individual’s highest fulfillment , greatest happiness , and widest usefulness are to be found in living in harmony with His will.
* y8 j9 P; j# u" k
' s. M0 s* V$ h' O5 CI believe that love is the greatest thing in the world ;that it alone can overcome hate ; that right can ?and? will triumph over might .
古人曰:忠、孝、义、勇、信、德、诚、容、仁一种语言的空间分布是衡量一个文化集团命运的尺子。如果该文化集团兴旺发达,则其使用的语言就会在地理范围上不断扩大,反之,则会缩小,甚至终于灭绝。
加拿大伦敦中文黄页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大伦敦华人网

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 18:38